OFFERS, PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNTS
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS: Now, with ISLANDIACAR, even you do not rent a car with us, if you book WHALE WATCHING, puffin, fishing, dinner on a boat... in trough our website you will get the best deal! BOOK NOW!!
PHOTO WORKSHOPS: Our dear friend and excellent photographer Alban Henderyckx present his photo Workshops in Iceland. Author-photographer passionate about landscape photography, he explores the four corners of the world and its many faces with this vital need to freeze these moments ephemeral atmosphere.
- Massimo e Katia Restautant: 15% discount, Massimo and Katia moved from Italy to Iceland with a dream... and later it became a real dream! At their take away restaurant you will feel good since the begining and when you taste their dishes, you will really think you're in Italy. They make fesh pasta everyday and make real homade food. Definitely authentic. You should taste risotto, arancini, cannelloni, ravioli and of course the best tiramisù in town. Laugarásveur 1, 104 Reykjavík. Tel.588 9898
- Cafe Roma Kringlan: 5% discount, probably the best coffee in town. Located in Kringlan, the biggest mall in Reykjavik.
You should try their vegetables and hummus pannini. Located in the largest shopping center in Reykjavik. Between June and August there is a free shuttle service:
From Reykjavik: Aðalstræti # 2, at 11am and 2pm.
From Kringlan: 1:30 pm.
- Vegamót Bistro: 10% discount on food every day of the week at any time.
Is a centrally located and affordable restaurant that boasts an extensive international menu with an emphasis on Tex-Mex, Italian, Indian and many light meal options. During the weekend Vegamót transforms into a bar with refresing cocktails, a wide selection of beers and popular DJ's playing well into the night.
- Geysir Bistro: 10% discount on food and drink every day of the week from 16h. Icelandic lamb, mussels in white wine, fresh icelandic cod…. Well elaborates dishes, nice place and located well decorated and very close to the geographic center of the city.
- Gamla Kaupfélagið Restaurant 5% discount. It is certainly worth a detour to sit on one of their tables and try one of its international dishes made ??with the best raw materials and magic hands that add what you need to not forget the experience. If you doubt, tell Carlos the chef suggests you a plate.
- Restaurant Lindin Bistro-Cafe 5% discount. The restaurant is divided into two parts, a bistro where the food is more casual and affordable, and a luxury restaurant for those looking for something more sophisticated and less cheap.
- Guesthouse Laugabjarg: 5% discount. Sundlaugavegur 37, 105 Reykjavík. Tel. 571-8899
- Guesthouse Brattagata: 5% discount. In the heart of Reykjavik, typical icelandic house.
- 37 apartments: check discount by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guesthouse Frumskógar: in Hveragerði, 7% discount.
- Skálakot farm: between Seljalanfoss and Skógafoss, 15% discount.
- Hotel Rjúkandi: 10% discount, this is a cozy and nice eco-friendly hotel in the south part of the magical peninsula of Snæfellsnes. From 1998 the family has operated the "organic restaurant" at Vegamót in the same area. One stop for lovers of good taste. HAVE TO TASTE THE HOMEMADE GRANDMA´S DESSERTS!
- Hotel Brimnes: 15% discount.
Akranes- Guesthouse Birta: 15% discount.
- The Cinema: 10% discount. The Cinema is a cozy place in a loft at the Old Harbour down town Reykjavík. Interesting documentary mainly about volcanic activity in Iceland. You can also look at rock exhibition, relax, look at books, get refreshments, information and more. Geirsgata 7b, 101 Reykjavik Tel. 898 6628
- Reykjavik guided free tours: free!
- Horse Riding: 15% discount on all Horse riding tours at Skálakot farm.
- ATELIER-ZILPZALP: Icelandic wool + German design, 10% discount.
- JOSITAJOSI: Icelandic material + Basque design, 10% discount. "We´re sewing beautiful and high quality bags to protect your Mac"
- ICELAND - LOVELY HOME: This interesting book sponsored by ISLANDIACAR in 2012, shows the life experience of 14 German women in Iceland. You will definitely like it!
- ICEMAGMA: Icelandic Jewelry Collection.Just very original Icelandic design and the best price.